DOL 1460 is a Gloss polymeric cast overlaminate
in premium quality, ultra-flexible film designed
to be used as protective overlaminate film for
digitally printed images, with clear permanent adhesive.
Due to the films’ excellent durability and supreme
conformability, these overlaminates are highly
recommended for use with Avery Dennison MPI
cast media for applications on rivets and
corrugations and/or for prolonged outdoor use.
Product Avery Dennison® DOL 1460.
Film 30 micron.
Premium quality clear, polymeric cast vinyl.
Adhesive Permanent, acrylic based.
Durability Up to 5 years.
– Vehicle graphics and vehicle wrapping.
– Interior & exterior signs.
– Durable promotional and point of sale advertising.
– All permanent applications requiring
– Premium quality, ultra-flexible, cast vinyl.
– Enhances image colours.
– Protects against UV radiation and abrasion.
– Excellent conformability to irregular substrates
in combination with MPI cast media.
(N.B.: for corrugations only in combination
with MPI 1005 Supercast series and
MPI 1900 series).
Application surface: Flat, curved, riveted and corrugated